To access the control panel for Linux OS:
- Type: http://<yourdomainname>/cpanel into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website’s IP address.
- After approximately one week of starting your website, you will be able to access your Panel interface by replacing the IP address. with your domain name.
- Enter your username into the Name field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Login.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.